Thursday, September 3, 2009

Procastinating

So I'm sitting here writing this instead of completing (beginning) my Ancient History essay which is due tomorrow. Not the smartest thing, but as I always do in times like this I blame someone else. This time it is a certain teacher that has gotten me interested in his blog..
To tell the truth I was already distracted and I realised-
Oh wait decision time.
Shall I or shall I not ask this person to keep me company on Saturday?
I shall ask. I will risk rejection if there is the slightest chance I won't be bored out of my mind crazy on the weekend. One time I got so bored I talked to a drunk person at night.
That backfired ( omg didn't see that one coming), he wouldn't leave me alone for months. I was going to confront him about it on the weekend but I saw him bend a metal pole and was like 'Fuck that, I will cower." I waited til someone noticed something wrong and asked me about it. Woolworths employee's saved me and I hid behind them. Nice one me. Totally avoided taking responsibility for that.
Awesome my asking paid off. Now to get to seducing.

No comments:

Post a Comment