Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm a bit worried about where I am headed with life.
What I want, in the short-term, is to be able to graduate school with top marks. Get to university and pretty much fly through that because of how easy it is. I want to learn about EVERYTHING and remember it.
It's not what is going to happen. Why you ask? I am not a genius(though it can be agreed I am pretty fucking awesome), I don't study(Too many distractions like twitter and sleep)and I don't retain important information all that well.
So to do the things I want, I will have to work for it.
And the last request is pretty much out of the question.
*Sigh*...The fact that I spend too much time thinking about boys isn't helping. Damn hormones.
Now long-term, I want to be great.I will not settle for obscurity.
I don't doubt I will always be unsatisfied with my position in life.
I want to be remembered. I want to be in history books, I want people learning about my life a thousand years in the future, more than a thousand years. I want movies made about me, I want my name to be spoken in reverence. I want to rule the world, I want to fix the world. I want a great deal too many things.



...Will you remember me?

1 comment:

  1. You probably won't get this until you're older, but eventually, if you're smart, you learn it's not so much the "stuff you know" that makes life interesting and gets you where you want to go, it's how deeply you understand the relationships between things, the processes of life, the interconnections and patterns. Once you see the world in those terms, life becomes a lot clearer and the things you want to do with life flow more easily.

    Good luck, kid. I hope one day you'll understand exactly what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete